Sunday, September 13, 2009

New blog template

Changing my blog template has caused me to ask some serious questions about myself and the universe in general:

1. Am I extraordinarily retarded when it comes to computers?


2. Do html programmers feel a sense of superiority when they create something that people can't figure out?


3. Why do electronics, more than any other object on the planet, cause us to revert to a caveman tendency to throw things against the wall?


4. Who decided that making each blog post on my site say "Posted in by Lisa" right under the title would be a cool or even grammatically correct thing to do?


5. Why can't I add the gadget that says what blogs I'm reading?


6. Why does it say edit at the top if I can't edit anything after I click on it?


7. Why am I sitting at my computer instead of doing something more useful, like finishing up one of the 472 half-read books in my apartment?


8. If I lean back against this wall, am I going to get mosquito guts all over my shirt and hair?


Oh well... I like the new template anyway, despite the grief it gave me. Kinda soothing, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I totally agree #3 sweetie

    -dad

    ReplyDelete