Sunday, February 12, 2006

Imaginary men



So I found this quote the other day—“She liked imaginary men best of all.”

You know how you occasionally stumble upon something and realize it’s so perfect that you have to make it your own? That’s how I felt about this quote. For years now, I’ve been under the impression that the perfect guy (in my mind), unfortunately, does not live outside of romance novels. Is there really a guy out there who’s as gorgeous, charming, rich, romantic, and intelligent as the woman-created man? I hope so…

Weird things come to mind after 12 ½ straight hours of homework.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds normal to me, Lisa.

    I received one from Dr. Murray that depicts a beautiful blonde with full makeup, sleeping in her bed and the quote is: "She dreamed her whole house was clean."

    That was my meaningful quote. That everything on the list would somehow accomplish itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw this postcard in the mailroom. It was a gift from Dr. Murray to the secretary. The artist is Anne Taintor, and she does tons of hilarious ones. You can do a search for her name to find her website. I recommend looking at them for a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 AM

    as for your last line, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete